Hey there, I’m Elaina!
I was born and raised in North Texas and have resided in Arkansas for about 12 years. I’m an old soul who has a passion for traveling, baking, homemaking, health and wellness, finding great deals, and Jesus. I’m obsessed with animals, amazing food, and hiking.
I’m a football coach’s wife to my husband, Chris, and a dog mom to our Golden retriever, Penny, and Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Stanley. I’m an introvert whose love language is quality time. I find joy in serving and encouraging others.
My friends and family would describe me as a sour patch kid. I believe in treating others with kindness and love but also being 100% honest and dishing some tough love.
Meet the Family
- Wife and dog mom
- Content Creator
- Shop owner
- Lover of sushi
- Easy going
- The next Star Baker
- Husband and dog dad
- Football coach
- History enthusiast
- Lover of energy drinks
- Always on the go
- Will debate for fun
- Golden Retriever
- Emotional Supporter
- Biggest cuddler
- Lover of pretzels
- Loves making friends
- Mom’s best friend
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi
- Attention seeker
- Home alarm system
- Lover of sticks
- Everyone is a threat
- Sweet when tired
I’m on a mission to help women feel confident, and pursue their calling and passions while stewarding their well-being.
I do this in 4 ways:
Beauty & Wellness | In the words of Deion Sanders, “If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good, If you play good, they pay good.” In all seriousness, feeling healthy, strong, and confident plays a BIG role in our daily mental and physical well-being.
Personal Development | Habits, SMART goals, productivity and more helps you take actionable steps and find solutions to help you steward your home, health, passions, and work.
Community | Community encourages, inspires, and equips us to keep moving forward through the highs and lows.
Shop | Heart31Designs provides printables for multiple areas of your life (home, work, kids, and more). It also provides gifts with encouraging messages to help you move forward through the hard stuff. You’ll be sure to find something for yourself or a friend no matter what you are going through.
- If I could live anywhere in the world it would be in Italy.
- I’m a luxury travel advisor with Travelmation.
- I was homeschooled until high school.
- My bachelor’s degree is in childhood development but realized I enjoyed business more my last semester. Instead of changing my major, I decided to graduate and learn about business with my current employer.
- I rarely drink alcohol but when I do it’s a margarita.
- I’m obsessed with plants and gardening. I’m not good at it but it brings me joy.
- I like to pretend I’m Joanna Gaines and take on house projects.
- I knew my husband was the one on our first date.
- My guilty pleasure is watching trashy reality shows The Bachelor and Love is Blind.