“This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
Must-have Cleaning Tools for Dog Owners
Raise your hand if you are a fur mama or fur dad! We are proud dog parents to two huskies and one golden retriever. I love them dearly but am overwhelmed at times by the amount of dog fur and dirt that comes into the house. I have searched high and low to compile a list of must-have cleaning tools for dog owners. This roundup has something for every situation, muddy paws, shedding seasons, and potty accidents.
Floor and Carpet Cleaning
- FURemover Pet Hair Removal Broom – I personally don’t have this product (Just ordered it) but the reviews are amazing! You can use the broom on any floor surface to pull up extra dirt and hair.
- ChomChom Roller – This is a reusable “lint” roller that doesn’t use sticky papers. You can use it on all the furniture, bedding, clothes, etc and then you empty out the dust catcher. That easy!
- iRobot Roomba – Roombas are pricey but if you have a dog that sheds like crazy it is worth every single penny. I’ve had my Roomba for almost a year and I can honestly say it’s changed my life. I went from vacuuming every day, to once a week. If you are on a tighter budget check out the Ilife Robot Vacuum.
- Bissell Pet Stain Eraser – This portable cordless carpet cleaner is perfect for cleaning pet accidents or muddy paws on a carpet. If you tend to run out of patience to soak up all the carpet spray or shampoo when your pet has an accident, buy this! It soaks everything up in minutes and scrubs the carpet while doing so.
- Bissell Pet Hair Eraser – Handheld vacuum that is perfect for picking up fur from couches and beds. It comes with multiple attachments to reach small places. You can also use it to vacuum out your car.
Shop the Products
Stain and Odor
- Pet Fresh Baking Soda – Eliminates odors and releases pet hair and dirt. Sprinkle on before vacuuming to lift 25% more dirt and grime.
- Nature’s Miracle Carpet Shampoo – You can use this on new and old carpet stains. We had a lot of old pet stains, and this eliminated the odor and stain.
- Nature’s Miracle Hard Wood Cleaner – Safe cleaner to use on hardwood floors! Removes grime and odor.
- Nature’s Miracle Urine Destroyer – This product is great for new accidents. Safe to use on rugs and furniture.
Shop the Products
I hope you find this list of dog-cleaning tools helpful! My personal favorites are the Roomba, Nature’s Miracle Wood floor cleaner, and the Bissell pet eraser carpet cleaner.
If you have any recommendations that aren’t listed please comment them below. Or if you want to brag about your pooch write it in the comments!