“This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
My Everyday Makeup Routine
For years I have struggled with finding an everyday makeup routine. I am allergic to the ingredient talc so finding high-quality makeup is difficult. After searching high and low, I have found talc-free makeup that is of great quality and easy to apply in less than 10 minutes.
I change up my makeup routine every now and then depending on the season or if I want to try a new product. These are my current, daily go-to’s that are in order of how I apply.
Foundation + Concealer
BarePro Performance Wear– Shade: Warm Natural
Tarte Shape Tape – Shade: Light
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye – Shade: Medium
- I use 1 pump of foundation and dot under my eyes, forehead, chin, and cheeks, then I blend using my It Cosmetics foundation brush.
- Then I take my Tarte Shape Tape and put 3 lines under my eye, 1 down my nose, an “x” on my chin, an “x” on my cupids bow and then 3 lines going up the middle of my forehead. I use my beauty blender to blend the concealer.
- If I have pimples or scars, I use the Bye Bye Undereye concealer to dot over them.
Bronzer, Blush, and Finishing Powder
Bareminerals Blush – Shade: Beauty
- I apply bronzer to my cheekbones, edges of my forehead, and down the sides of my nose. Then I brush on my jawline and down my neck.
- Apply blush to cheeks
- Then I use the mineral veil to set everything. Make sure to apply under your eyes.
Primer, Eyeshadow, Eye Liner, and Mascara
- Prep your eyes with primer
- Apply shadow – I like to use the shade Hot Spot for my lid, Feelz in the crease, and then Young love on my V.
- Line upper eyelid with eyeliner
- Apply Mascara
I switch up my lipstick and gloss all the time. My current favorites are:
Nyx Butter Gloss – Shade: Creme Brulee
Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lip – Shade: Koko K
Nyx Lingerie Shimmer – Shade: Shy
Shop the Post
Related: Talc-free Drugstore Makeup
Want to shop for all my favorite skincare and makeup products? Click here to shop