*This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.
Affordable Date Night Ideas
Valentine’s Day is in two weeks and it’s time to start making plans. Honestly, we aren’t huge fans of Valentine’s day because it’s crowded and expensive. But we do enjoy going on fun dates. Here is a list of creative date night ideas for every budget and couple.
- Go for a walk at the local park.
- Go Hiking.
- Drive around expensive neighborhoods and look at houses.
- Play a game of cornhole
- Have a bakeoff – British star baker style
- Play videogames together – I don’t recommend playing a game your man has played for years. They may have no mercy lol.
- Play Our Moments card game – Fun conversation starter
- Go bowling
- Play a game of Pool
- Grab some ice cream
- Have a bonfire and make smores
- Watch a TV series – Our personal favorites are Peaky Blinders and The Morning Show.
- Go to an art museum
- Go to a science museum
- Play Pokemon Go around town – Fun way to explore your town.
- Have a picnic
- Go to a local coffee shop
- Go to the Farmer’s Market
- Buy a puzzle
- Take your dogs to the dog park
- Homemade Pizza Night
- Try a new workout program
- Go kayaking or canoeing
- Go Rockclimbing
- Attend a baking class together
- Attend a painting class together
- Visit the aquarium or zoo
- Go-karts races
- See a movie
- Fishing or hunting
- Volunteer at an animal shelter or food bank
- Find a local trivia night
- Go restaurant hopping – Get drinks and appetizers at one place, main course at another, and then dessert somewhere else.
- Couples date night
- Go to the carnival or closest amusement park
Comment below with your favorite date night.